With 2021 projections of 102,000 residents and an annual household income of $174,000 within three miles, District West is a bold, new development in West Houston featuring 100 acres of mixed-use development including retail, restaurants, entertainment, office and medical.
At the epicenter of District West, sits Paloma Court: a collection of distinctive, upscale restaurants paired with complementary retailers, moored by a central plaza. It is here that patrons of District West will find respite as they enjoy the tempting hospitality of some of the finest dining and drinking establishments the southwest has to offer. And it is here that District West tenants will find an ideal location to connect with their consumers in the profitable expression of their brand.
DISTRICT WEST BY THE NUMBERS
- 100 acre mixed-use development
- 83,000+ people live within 3 miles...with more arriving each week
- $144,000 average household income within 3 miles
- 45,000 sq. ft. of greenspace, premium landscaping and fountains
- 6 pad sites
- 7.5 to 1 parking ratio (no parking garages)
- 6 access points to District West from 3 roads: Westpark Tollway, Peek Road and Park Westheimer Boulevard
- 12 screen state-of-the-art Star Cinema Grill (opening summer 2019)
- 42,000 sq. ft. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- 350 unit luxury midrise apartment complex
- 120,000 sq. ft. medical complex